A lot of people may think up good ideas,but what they think usually ends up confined to themselves alone and they never get a real world evaluation of their innovative ideas which could lead them to a path of success and fame . . INFOQUEST-2020 provides you an amazing opportunity to showcase your ideas on an unique and massive platform in the form of well integrated and intriguing presentation. It strives to explore the inquisitiveness of young minds by giving their incredulous ideas a definitive direction.
BRANCH : Open to all branches
TOPIC     : Participants have the freedom to choose any topic.
1. The mail address for sending abstracts and Topics for presentation is firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Deadline for abstract submission is till 18-March-2020.
3. Send the ppt with the title of your paper as the subject of mail.
4. Spot entries are also allowed.
5. Details of the team members - Name,Dept,email id,Contact number,Name of the institution should be sent along with the abstract.
6. The shortlisted candidates would be informed personally either through phone/email and will have to present their paper during Infoquest in front of a judge’s panel.
1. The paper should strictly follow standard IEEE format (The format can be downloaded from the internet).
2. A team should consist of a maximum of 3 members.
3. Paper should contain maximum of 10-12 pages.
4. Total timing for the presentation is 3-5 minutes.
5. Qualified candidates are required to bring along with them one soft copy (preferably in a pen drive) of the technical paper on the day of the event.
6. A registered candidate can present only one paper .
7. The decision of the judges and event head shall be treated as final and binding on all.
QUERIES WILL BE CLARIFIED AT ANY TIME BY OUR ORGANIZING TEAM.
Narmatha - 9994252457
Binu Judith - 9489536270
An event based on Data Structure conceps such as stack, queue, linked list, tree, graph, sorting and so on.
ROUND I: MCQ Test
ROUND II: Online Coding in Hackerrank
Want to ameliorate your programming proficiencies? If yes, come with efficient program and get chance to prove yourself as an icon of this coding world.
ROUND I:  MCQ Test
ROUND II:  Online Coding
It is an event which tests your logical, mathematical and programming skills. In this event, one can analyze how well they fix the errors and predict the output of the given code.
ROUND I:  MCQ Test
ROUND II:  Debug the code of programming language C/C++/java/python.
The participants have to code without seeing the monitor/keyboard.
ROUND I:  Participants should try to solve the problem in the turned off monitor.
ROUND II:  Each participant has to type the given content without seeing the keyboard.
Get ready to check your knowledge on Web Tech. To all Web Tech enthusiasts, fasten your seat belts.
ROUND I:  A good mix of questions from HTML, PHP ,CSS, JS will be asked(Pen and Paper round)
ROUND II:  The participants are expected to build fully functional website on a given theme, in a given duration of time.
Are you a master in technical competencies of computer science concepts? Then, this is the right event for you! Come and show your master skills and win the title that comes with the highest cash prize of all events.
R1: General Aptitude(Online test)
R2: Short Programming
R3: Technical Interview
R4: General Interview
Get ready to rack your brains.
A good mix of technical and general questions ensure that this event is for everybody.
ROUND I:  A mix of CompSci and general questions will be asked.
ROUND II:  A mix of product based questions and connecting pictures will be asked.
Pen and Paper rounds
An exciting event that tests your knowledge and understanding of the business world.This event covers various topics of business, companies, and things related to them.
ROUND I:  Identification of slogans and logos(Pen and Paper round)
ROUND II:  Advertising the product.
Fun O funnuuuu
Even though You're growing up,You should never stop having fun. Follow your dreams,just make sure to have fun toooooo